- Installing of Prerequisites:- Installation of .Net Framework, SQL Server, Crystal Reports
- Installation of Paywings:- Install the Paywings. (if all the prerequisites are installed, then start Paywings4Setup.msi, otherwise run Setup.exe [this will install .net framework, and crystal reports only, sql server has to be installed manually] ) .
- DB Installation: - This will configure the application to connect database where it would connect to.
- Application Settings : - In application settings the user or admin will setup the system; the initial setup is carried out. The Name and Logo of the company, the age of retirement, the Active Directory Setup of the Company, Mail Server Settings, Birthday & Anniversary wishes.
- Pay Group-> Grade -> Step :- The user defines pay-group, grades under the pay-group and steps under the grades in the application. Later the employees will be assigned to these pay-groups, Grades and steps while they are registered with the system.
- Department -> Unit :- The user creates Departments and Units under these departments. They are later assigned to the employees while they are registered with the system.
- Designation :- The Designations/job titles of the employees in the organization are defined here.
- Bank -> Bank Branch :- The Banks and the respective branches are defined here. Later the employees based on their work location are assigned with suitable bank and respective branch.
- Employees : - The employees are registered here. The employee details e.g. contacts, joining date, promotion anniversary, probation details, payroll details, reporting manager, and the bank details are assigned here.
- Component Master :- (Taxable Components, Non-Taxable Components, Statutory bodies)The component types like Basic, HRA, Transport, Meal, Utility, Advance, Call Duty, Deduction, Earning, Fixed, Loan, and Variable components on the basis of percentage are defined here.
- Fixed / Incremental values : - The Fixed Pay or Incremental pay for the Grades under Pay Group. Fixed pay will be constant, and should be mentioned separately for each Step. Incremental pay should be incremented by a certain amount that will be defined here.
- Formula Editor :- The formulas for calculating the pay of employees pertaining to all the Pay Group are defined here.
- Pay Template :- In the Pay Template the user/admin assigns the formulas defined in the Formula Editor or the fixe incremental value to the components of each Pay Group.
- Calendar : - Calendar defined are referenced in assigning shifts for the employees if required. A new calendar can be created by the admin/user defining the checked days and defining new timings and the weekly offs or specific day can be set off etc..
Modified on: Wed, 10 Sep, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.