How to work with Component Master in Paywings 4.0?
There are several components that are applicable to the Paygroup whereas few components that are not bound to Paygroup. Basic, Housing etc., are applicable to Paygroup. Unions, Levies, Contributions etc., are applicable to Individuals.Please click here to check Component Type.
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document.
- Click on Component Master Tile.
Based on the permissions assigned from the ' Roles Tile', the user shall carry out Add, Edit, Update, Delete, Export options accordingly.
- Click on Add Button.
- Firstly user should click on Refresh Data Button.
User should enter Component Name .
- User can select Component Type and Type name from existing Component Type.
- Click on Display Button to show the existing Component ID, Component Name, Prorate, IsTaxable.
- User can also select filter from the set of filters provided i.e. Starts with, Ends with, Equals, Is null etc.
- User should double click row for Updation/Deletion of that row.
Enter new data, Click on Update button.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to update this record ", Click on Yes button.
User should click on Delete button to delete record.
A message pops "Are you sure you want to Delete This Record", click on Yes button.
- Click on Export button to export data.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to Export the data", Click Yes to export the data.
- Select the location where you want to export the data.
- Click on Save Button.
- A message pops "File has been exported successfully".Click on ok button.
- Exported data is displayed in Excel Sheet.