'Steps' helps to group the employees to one more level to Grade. i.e., one Grade can have many Steps in which the employees would be mapped accordingly. E.g., 'Civil Servants' Paygroup have Grades ranging from CS-01 to CS-10 each of the them have 15 steps each. Employee shall be promoted to next step every year until he/she reaches the last step of a particular grade, after which the employee moves to next grade and first step of that grade.
Video Reference :
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document.
- Click on Step Tile.
- Based on the permissions assigned from the ' Roles Tile', the user shall carry out Add, Edit, Update, Delete, Export options accordingly.
- Click on Add Button.
- Firstly user should click on Refresh PayGroup Button.
User can select Grade Name from existing Grade Name.
- User should enter Step Name .
- Click on Display Button to show the existing Step ID, Step Name, Grade Name.
- User can also select filter from the set of filters provided i.e. Starts with, Ends with, Equals, Is null etc.
- User should double click row for Updation/Deletion of that row.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to update this record ", Click on Yes button.
- User should click on Delete button to delete record.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to Delete This Record", click on Yes button.
- Select the location where you want to export the data
- Click on Save Button.
The message pops "File has been exported successfully".Click on ok button.
- Exported data is displayed in Excel Sheet.