How to work with Designation in Paywings 4.0?
Designations are job titles. Sample designations are "Manager", "Senior Manager", "Project Manager" etc.,
Video Reference :
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document.
Click on Designation Tile.
- Based on the permissions assigned from the ' Roles Tile', the user shall carry out Add, Edit, Update, Delete, Export options accordingly.
- User should click on Display button to add, edit or to delete a row.
- Double click on Add Button to add Designation Name, Description.
- Press enter key.
- A message pops " Inserted Successfully ".
User should right click on the row to edit/delete that row.
User should select Delete Row to Delete a row.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to Delete this Record", click on Yes Button to delete the row.
- Then a message pops " Deleted Successfully ".
- Click on Export Button. A message pops click on Ok to export the data.
- Exported data is displayed in Excel Sheet.
Select the location where you want to export the data.
- Click on Save Button.
A message pops File has been exported successfully.Click on ok button.