How to integrate QuickBooks in Paywings?
Paywings provides Quickbooks as an add-on which is online accounting software. Admin/User can integrate Paywings payroll with Quickbooks, if Admin/user having registered E-Mail or User ID.
- Click on QuickBooks Tile.
- Select Month Year, Amount will be automatically added.
- User should enter Account Name (for e.g. Account salary).
- User should enter A/C Reference Name (for e.g. cash).
- Admin/user should click on Connect to QuickBooks.
- User should enter registered Email or user ID and Password.
- Click on Sign In Button.
- User should click on Authorize button to share secure data.
- In this step connection is being established between the Paywings and QuickBooks .
- Click on Post Data to post data in QuickBooks.
- A confirmation message pops "Result Added to Quick Books Successfully".
- Click ok.
- Now user can Disconnect by clicking on Disconnect from QuickBooks button.
- User should click on the link provide Quickbooks login to login.
- After login User can check in report the added data.