How to work with Special Earnings in Paywings?
There are occasions in which the employees are entitled to additional earning outside the Pay Template Arrears, Bonus, Incentives etc., are few samples for this case. These are linked to individuals and not to the entire group. This shall be done in Paywings via Special Earnings.
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document.
- Click on Special Earnings Tile.
- User should click on Add Button to add a new record.
- Firstly user should click on Refresh Data Button.
- User should enter valid Employee Id to be searched.
- When user clicks on Employee Name, if provided Employee Id is valid Employee Name will be displayed automatically.
- User can select Cal Type as Formula, in this case user needs to select Formula Name which will be calculated on formula selected for adding the selected Start Month and End Month.
- User should check Recurring, if entered Amount should be added for every month.
- User can select Cal Type as Variable, in this case user needs to enter Amount to be added for the selected Start Month and End Month.
- Click on save Button .
- A message pops "Inserted Successfully" , click on OK button.
- Click on Display Button to show the existing EarningDeduction, Employee ID, Component Name, Amount, Type Name, Calc Type, Start Month, End Month, Recurring.
- User should click on Delete button to delete record.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to Delete This Record", click on Yes button.
- User should browse the location and select Excel sheet to be Imported.
- Click on View button to view selected sheet.
- Click on Validate Button to validate the records in excel sheet.
- Click on Export button to export data.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to Export the data", Click Yes to export the data.
- Select the location where you want to export the data.
- Click on Save Button.