How to add Shift planning in Paywings 4.2 ?
Shift Planning in Paywings can be used to define Working Shifts and multiple working shifts can be created ,which helps organization or company in defining working shifts and keeping track of each shift.
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document:
- Click on 'Shift Planning' Tile.
Based on the permissions assigned from the ' Roles Tile', the user shall carry out Add, Edit, Update, Delete, Export options accordingly.
- User can choose working days and non-working days by checking Is working option.
- Enter Calendar name and Description.
- User can edit time accordingly.
- Click on save Button.
- A message pops "Inserted Successfully", Click ok button.
- The details of Calendar Name, Description will be appear on right side.
- Click on 'Refresh button' to add new calender details.
- To Updatr/edit/delete a existing calender double click on a row.
- Click on 'Update' button to save the edited details
- click on 'delete' button to delete the existed details.
- A message pops 'Are you sure want to delete data'.
- Click on ok, message pops calender is 'deleted successfully'.
- To update data click opn update button.
A message pops 'updated successfully.
- Click on ok to update the data.