How to work with component master in Paywings 4.2?
There are several components that are applicable to the Paygroup whereas few components that are not bound to Paygroup. Basic, Housing etc., are applicable to Paygroup. Unions, Levies, Contributions etc., are applicable to Individuals.Please click here to check Component Type.
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document.
- Click on 'Component Master' Tile.
Based on the permissions assigned from the ' Roles Tile', the user shall carry out Add, Edit, Update, Delete, Export options accordingly.
- Click on 'Add' Button.
User should enter Component Name.
- User can select Component Type, is prorate, is taxable and Type name from existing Component Type.
- Click on 'Save' button to save the details.
- A message pops 'Inserted Succesfully',click on 'ok'
- Click on 'Cancel' Button to show the existing Component ID, Component Name, Prorate, IsTaxable.
- User can also select filter from the set of filters provided i.e. Starts with, Ends with, Equals, Is null etc.
User should double click on a row to delete/update a record.
- Enter new data, Click on Update button.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to update this record ", Click on Yes button.
- Click on 'delete' button to delete a data.
A message pops "Are you sure you want to Delete This Record", click on Yes button.
- click on 'Export' button to export the data.
- Select the location where you want to export the data.
Click on Save Button.
- A message pops "File has been exported successfully".Click on ok button.
- Exported data is displayed in Excel Sheet.