How to add Pay Template in Paywings 4.2?
Pay tables (Fixed/incremental values) or formula has to be configured for this to effect during the payroll process.
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document.
- Click on Pay Template Tile.
- Based on the permissions assigned from the ' Roles Tile', the user shall carry out Add, Edit, Update, Delete, Export options accordingly.
- Click on Add Button.
- User can select PayGroup, Component Name, Calc Type .
- In Calc Type user can select either Variable or Formula.
- Here Calc Type is variable.
- Click on 'Save' Button to save details.
- A message pops "Inserted Successfully" , click on OK button.
- Select Calc Type is Formula.
- Firstly user should create formula in Formula Editor Tile.
- User can select the existing formula created in Formula Editor Tile.
- Click on save' Button .
A message pops "Inserted Successfully" , click on Ok button.
- Click on 'Cancel' Button to show the existing PayTemplate ID, Pay Group, Component Name, Calc Type, Formula.
- User can also select filter from the set of filters provided i.e. Starts with, Ends with, Equals, Is null etc.
- User should double click row for Updation/Deletion of that row.
- Select other item from drop-down. Click on Update button.
- A message pops "Are you sure you want to update this record ", Click on Yes button.
- User should click on Delete button to delete record.
A message pops "Are you sure you want to Delete This Record", click on Yes button.
- Click on Export button to export data.
A message pops "Are you sure you want to Export the data", Click Yes to export the data.
- Select the location where you want to export the data.
Click on Save Button.
A message pops "File has been exported successfully".Click on ok button.
- Exported data is displayed in Excel Sheet.