How to work with fixed/incremental value in paywings 4.2?
Please follow step by step instructions as described in this document:
- Click on 'Fixed/incremental' Tile.
Click on 'Add' button.
- Select the Component,Paygroup,Grade details from drop down (Already pay group, grade details are entered previously in pay group settings tile).
- Select either Fixed or Non fixed values by check in the box.
- If it is fixed enter the default, increment amounts in respective boxes.
- Click on 'populate' button to calculate the particular Paygroup components.
- Click on update button to update the data.
- That will be updated to the particular employee in given Paygroup.
- Click on 'Cancel' button view the existing details.
- Click on 'Export' button to export data to excel sheets.
- A messge pops 'Are you sure want to export the data'?
- Click on yes button.
- Select the location where to save the excel sheet.
- Click on 'Save' button to save the excel sheet.
- A message pops 'Data exported to excel succeessfully'.
The data will be display in excel sheet.